Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny Friends But No Sunny Weather

Fhox was chatting with Isabiel about harassing players or the blacklist because some LS chat popped up unexpectedly about how one would do that. He said something like, “Putting someone on black list makes it so you never hear from them again, like they’re invisible”.

Wanting to tease Fhox about getting out of the Brigaders or not have to put up with him (not seriously of course!) I threw {Black list} {Can I have it?} {Please assist.}. Fhox’s reply caught me off-guard… “You don’t have dark soul to get on black list Aerin.” /sniff

Of course, when I thanked him for the compliment by saying, “That was very nice of you Fhox – I take that as a compliment” he had to reply with, “You need to be pet every now and then.” Talk about a back-handed compliment ^^

But honestly, I *was* touched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Aerinravage said...

Ummm, your permalink seemed to bounce right back to the same comment. Is there a particular aspect of the post you'd like emphasized?

Thanks!