Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weakness

April 19-30, 2008

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I’ve been playing almost every day, missing only one or two. I just haven’t had the energy due to sucky job crap.

I haven’t been completely idle, though:

• Made it 3k into 67
• Did a group Mission 6-1 party for all three nations (Fhox (B), Mag (S) and me (W)). Puma was there but I don’t know if he was ranking up as well. Everything was rocking until my part, then I killed everyone >< (see edit below)
• Got a Carbuncle’s Ruby after just one day of trying – one solo leech in Qufim and two in Toraimarai Canal! Time for SMN!
• Went ahead and sunk the 41k-odd gil into Gobbie VI. Tired of no room and I keep adding jobs… Must look into armor set storage…
• Not a lot of luck on the tele-whore front, but made a little bit
• Did a little more Campaign
• Planning to unlock SCH for WHM sub
• Tried farming more Yagudo Necklaces for Norg fame (still not 4) but kept getting distracted.
• New Brigaders Monnica and Isabiel
• Fhox continues to tease
• FFXI 6th Anniversary lottery event is offering insane prizes – if I understand correctly, the top prize, besides 100M gil, is several pieces of AF+1 gear on many jobs and rare weapons like the K club! Only 5 prizes though, and I don’t know if it’s per server or overall...
[edit] Dear God, help me please! My reading comprehension is awful lately… I was looking into details and the prize groups are “choice of” affairs, not a whole locker full of goodies. Still, great prizes!
• Moved RZ missions a bit – need to get an Uggaleiph party together for a NM fight
• Still need to do WG3 and AU13

[edit 6/30/08] About that multi-nation mission-fest, I hope the following shot illustrates exactly how I earned the WHM {Amateur} title. *This* is why the party leader ensures everyone, including the over-eager WHM from Windurst, has read the fine manual for the mission/quest at hand... All four of us were in fact, dead. I took this after popping Reraise.

No comments: