Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rusty Ninjutsu

Didn’t do much besides a quick “Welcome” to Archer’s fiancee Morningdove and the delivery of Ninjutsu quest items. I took care of Jubaku and Kurayami which was the 10 sets of rusty subligars and a damp scroll. I have the 10 rusty leggings ready but ran out of time to make the delivery.

I did “skillup” my Norg pathfinding a bit, so future runs there will be easier and a little quicker.

Apparently I need to pay better attention to the Zilart mission flow because it seems they might be like Aht Urhgan’s – a lot of CS stops.

Also, while at Horlais Peak for the final step of the Damp Scroll quest, I noticed the steamy waters in the stone basin looked awfully inviting. I, uh… put Aerin in the best swimming outfit I could muster and got some good screenies of her relaxing in the おんせん. One of them will become my forum avatar on Wikia and other FFXI sites that allow one. It took over 30 shots but I caught her blinking so it looks like she’s napping in the steambath.

No comments: