Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, May 15, 2009

I have but one life on this planet



And I hate spending it on stupid people

Today has been full of fail. Epic fail. Faild’oria levels of fail ^^ Between surly register-jockeys at fast food joints to people who think changing lanes without signaling when there’s a car within 15 feet (and closing), to problems with Clone the Elder (failing some classes), to more fun at work… Then Race Day May was cancelled.

Also, you may notice (those of you who are still with me) I haven't been updating as regularly or with as much detail as before. My work life has gotten much more hectic (I warned you all this was coming), and family life is getting a little nuts. No, not betwixt my True Love and I - I've been having to do a lot more running around with school stuff, Ape, and general chore stuff.

I've apologized before for not keeping up-to-date but maybe this time I won't. Of course, I mean no offense or inconvenience. But I already have enough WHM guilt. This stuff'll have to slide ^^

No comments: