Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I’m So Happy Today! ^^


(I'm gonna catch ya, Yalto!)

^^ Unlike Failful Friday, today has been fantastic! ^^ I am a *happy* Mithra now! ^^

• Unlocked DRK. It was easy, just kept /echo-ing the count every 5 mobs and used /WHM to pull multiple mobs to beat the massive lag between attacks (You must wait longer...).
• Unlocked SAM. Also, easy. The Guardian Treant and the Forger went down like chumps, even soloed on WHM.
• The above were easy but time-consuming!
• Helped Dove with LB2, and very nearly died on the first Boreal mob! Archer, Dove, Yalto, Aleu, Resion and Falout plus me.
• Rotated Shiroma’s tires and patched that stupid slow leak.
• Thanks to being a little nosy and a little bit of a smartypants, I won two demo keys from GameStop. Two of the salesguys were talking about finding someone to spell "facetious". I thought they were trying a trick question out on people when I nosed in, but no, they just wanted someone to sort the Alpha-Bits. Which I did, because, like Murder-Face, I'm an excellent speller.
• For the first time ever, I talked the Subway girl into extra cheese in exchange for no veggies on my cold cut combo.
• Shopped at the mall and found a Fallout 3 Lunchbox for Father’s Day. Will Ape buy it in time?

2 comments:

Vagu'Stae said...

FIVE DOLLA FOOT LOOOOONG~

Aerinravage said...

Thank you Vagu~ Now I'll be hearing that stupid song while I eat the second half of that sammy today for lunch!