Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding Chaperon Needed


(Since when did "chaperone" lose the e?)

I'm going to have to find a chaperone ASAP, as May is now booked solid and June is filling fast. The lucky person can use this page as a reference for the answers to the Wedding application.

1. Dates
Preferred dates: 6/19 7pm, 6/20 2pm, 6/21 2pm
2. Groom: Jesup, Hume, WAR
3. Bride: Aerinravage, Mithra, WHM70
4. Chaperone: Your Name Here ^^
5. Contact: Your choice
6. World: Siren
7. Guests: 19-36
8. Style: Windurstian
9. Location: East Saruta
10. (n/a)
11. (n/a)
12. Dress ONLY (Can't afford both)
13. Wedding Ring Engraving: Couple's initials (AtoJ, JtoA)
14: (12? huh?) Notes (please copy this verbatim if you can):
This Vana couple are married IRL and are using this opportunity to proclaim their bond in this world as well. Both would like to read short personal vows during the ceremony.

Regarding the guest list, all RDB and GD invited, plus select others TBD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey congrats!! wish alima and i can be there but we aren't able to play for awhile because of our "great" economany. lol anyway congrats ...hopefully we can come back soon lol enz

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think its funny, but also very sweet. But my question is who gets the Mog if Aerin and Jesup getting divrced? But seriously if you need my help for anything just let me know. And as soon as you have a wedding date let me know I have a bacholerette party i gotta plan (Rdm/dnc with scorp harness /dance1 for the bride to be).

Aerinravage said...

Hurry back Enz and Ali - we miss you! I hope FFXI is the only thing you two have to sacrifice!

Yalto, is that you hiding behind Anonymous? Ape and I won't have to worry about splitting Mogs (house or moogle) since we plan to be together forever. At least, we've already managed 18 years, not counting First Communion together 30 years ago ^^

As for bachelorette/bachelor parties, do Vegas rules apply? A dancing Scorp-clad Hume could be trouble lol

Who's gonna DJ?

Anonymous said...

Wedding update from Yalto

Good news i managed to fill out your wedding application exactly as you had asked of me. Unfortunatly they are going to be sending me the results of the wedding time slot lottery to my via POL mail. Why is that bad? Because I do not know my POL mail password. Dont worry I will be calling them soon to get it.

P.S. Did you know I get to give the bride away. How cool is that. Yup that makes me Aerins Daddy.

Aerinravage said...

/kneel

Thank you Yalto! I've been on pins and needles - thank you very much for your help!

Sorry about the email headache - I was hoping they'd give you a choice of where to send it.

I hope the lottery goes well - I've heard stories of other people having to reapply... *thinking positive*

Party planning...giving away the bride... Are you getting into this whole wedding thing Yalto?