Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Week So Far...

Monday:

I saw a blurb on the news about California's Prop 8 trial. This is to decide whether or not to overturn Cali's state ban on gay marriage. I believe all live coverage was banned by the state Supreme court. For some reason I misunderstood and thought all coverage was gagged. Time to read up on the progress so far. As one who voted in favor of love, I am interested in the outcome here. I'm tired of people trying to separate or vilify true lovers, regardless of gender.

Too tired and nauseous to do much of anything after dinner at Longhorn for Sis's farewell and grocery shopping. Don't even remember falling asleep.

Is it bad parenting to ask my kids to "cop-check" me whilst I drive in a... shall we say spirited manner? This would have been in the van with all four of us plus groceries.

Tuesday:

Logged on and Med started asking about Shin's Holla loss. He said if I got SMN to 30 he could guarantee a win. I joked that I'd have to do -counts fingers- like 12 more levels ^^ Then he said it was time to go get Leviathan.

We met Darkmatt, Layton and one other (sorry ^^). The Other DCed so it was just the 4 of us. And funnily enough, as we approached Lev, Med called for me to stay back. He was going to solo it?! He was on PLD and we had plenty of buff and heal support, but just one DD against a cure-spamming creature meant it was taking forever.

Darkmatt on RDM started insisting I join in, and I agreed, but Med didn't answer. I finally joined in, and with nuke support from Matt and Layton (on BLM) we finished the sea-beastie (in 15 minutes...)

Later, got the prereq quest for Warp II to finally flag, and did it quickly. Then got halfway through the Warp II fetch-a-thon before giving in to sleep. Had to get dishes and garbage sorted before bed.

Had a nice chat with Kep. Also, Dark joined my FL. Also, finally fixed my nails. Now they're really prettyful, but my index fingers need to hurry up.

Wednesday:

Between another chat marathon (Cold, Kio, LK, Deej and Kush) I finished Warp II but need to cash in the temporary item to get my scroll. And I still need to cash in Lev too. My wonderful net started dropping repeatedly at 9:30ish and I gave up trying to reconnect at 10. I honestly wonder if the State of the Union is what did me in. I can just imagine hundreds of households firing up Netflix or YouTube at the same time...

Thursday:

Whilst listening to the opening to Lion King at work, I nearly cried as I listened to the lyrics of Circle of Life. Couldn't tell you why I was so moved, though. Hmmm.

I'll be on later because I have a code checkout at midnight. I'm hopeful that this one will go smoothly. I need it to. There's been a lot of stress in the team, but thankfully I've not been the cause of very much of it.

No comments: