Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Stuff

(too lazy to break these up)

Friday: Family night. We rode bikes from home all the way to Orange Tree (about 3 miles). Dogs were good and then we went to Target. Someone left a decent-looking bike lock, and others tried to force it or cut it off. I was able to... unlock it and asked the store manager if I could keep it. This was after I changed the combo and then locked our 4 bikes up lol.

Saturday: Movie day - we ate at the mall then went to see The Lovely Bones. Sad, but visually interesting. I liked their Purgatory much better than the one in that Robin Williams wreck. Oh! Got free milkshakes from Chik-Fil-A with our ticket stubs.

Took cold meds and then PLed Tomu until the effects were too strong.

Sunday: Met friends at Cracker Barrel to see their new baby. My food was OK but the fried apples I tried were too tart. I guess I'll have to stick to sweet apples. Went out for Bruster's ice cream after. Played DDR again, first time since the illness. And I tried to play FF using just the pad but of course it didn't work.

Finished Twilight. Fantastic! Now my sole book is the second Sevenwaters volume. Not sure I want to start it yet.

Monday: After karate, got situated and found out my ISP was experiencing technical difficulties. Half the net is missing and I can't play FF. AIM at least works. And those weasels are charging me for 1.5 megs down and I may get a fifth of that on any given day... You should see me try to pull down any YouTube vid.

1 comment:

Darkanda said...

lol sucks to be YOU but i made a whm on siren will be moving big daddy galka back after the 2nd youtube is fun lol i think my net is running 10-15mb down 8up and i do get to see most of it all the time