Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hectic Holiday Happenings


(very tired but glad to see my friends, if even for a moment)

I was going to log in Sunday night after our annual Luminaria Tour ended, but we didn't get home until about 10:30 and, unlike Ape and the boys, I still have to get up in the morning. So I bailed and waited until last night. I logged in at 7:30 and was presented with YAU. After it passed I was in. Quick greets to GD (Archer, Resion, Yalto and by proxy, Aleu). I changed to RDB and found myself busy fast.

Dark was setting up a Kazham party. Phax was on. Fhox was going to be signing in soon. Cleared all my farming scraps for a pittance. Ran a charity tele after dropping the dough on a Nomad Mantle +1 for my fighting jobs. Eventually made my way to the jungle and after a trip to Yhoator and back to Yuhtunga, we fought sahagin in front of the SSG tunnel.

Dark, Isa, Aryianna, Broly and Ravenshadow were my party-mates for this 28-sync. I went on DNC to back Raven (SCH) up on healing duties. The party went very well but it ended after about 70 minutes of actual combat.

Then Dark asked Isa and me to help him farm a Monk test. We spent maybe 30 minutes running around SSG and never saw the target mob (prolly needed silver beastcoins to reach the deep areas) so I was going to head to bed (11:30pm) but then decided to stick it out. Isa wasn't able to join us in Davoi, where the other mob lives.

Thankfully, reaching Davoi is fast and we soon found one of the targets, an Orcish Champion. He died fairly easily but didn't have a test on him. So we eventually made it in to the Monastic Cavern and the very next Champ we took down dropped the test. Appropriate I suppose, given our location. As I was about to Escape us, I realized I hadn't passed yet. Dark threatened violence ^^ I fixed the loot, then escaped, then went to bed.

Oh yeah, ran into my taru stalker Bardiche. Actually, I think he stalks any Mithra with his bi-lingual "u r cute - kawaii" macros. Hmmm...

Fhox did log on but only stayed a moment. Chatted briefly twice with Phax. Discused alternate varieties of mistletoe, and Xboxen.

I need to post about my last trip on because I'll forget soon. Check earlier dates soon, k?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol yes ty for the party we gonna have to do that again soon lol and you misspelled my name hha Darl?

Aerinravage said...

*fixed* Happy now? No, prolly not. No ears in this post ^^