Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, December 5, 2008

Party Time

Wednesday Fhox put together a skillup group in Onzozo with Isa, Puma and me. I got 4 more levels. It was an odd setup: RDM RDM WHM WHM. But we made short work of the mobs there and eventually got skillups on club, shield, eva and divine.

Thursday was finally Scholar-time. Sprinzer invited me out to the jungle and after not-quite 2 hours I went from 29 to 31 and a small buffer. I didn't have too many problems but I'm beginning to wonder if I'm missing out on job duties. Luckily, Mascrapone, a late add, happened to ask me my opinions on SCH. He's a 75 and we chatted a bit about it. I asked him for a performance review but he said he hadn't been in the party long enough to say ><

I hope late Friday or Saturday I can get in some WAR time and more skillups.

It's Christmas decorating and shopping time, and I have some car stuff to do too, so it may be a lean weekend play-wise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm at my company Christmas Party - hi everyone! ^^

This is Aerin's wife. It's fun watching him take off other women's shoes for a scavenger hunt! lol Having a fun night out without kids two nights in a row. Heading to Christmas shop for them while they are at Grandma's. Ape

Anonymous said...

(posting anon at public terminal)

Saturday the 6th, shouted for skillup help in AU - Honeywagon answered almost immediately. Spent about 2 hours in necropolis dying. Other skillers (jp?) didn't or couldn't join us and both sets wiped repeatedly. Chaosreaver joined us (DRK) and we got serious. After 4am we packed it in, I gained almost 5 on club, to ~172.

Neighbor's dog woke me at 3:50 tues-logged in to farm. Brief chat w/stoik

Haven't logged in since: work's finally ramping up (VB, Java,websphere?) and a lot of middleshool drama with eldest. History and Sci projects are killing us.

Plan to finally return tonight.