Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Backlogged

I owe you all a full accounting of our D.C. trip, don't I?

I have most of it written up and I'm gonna feed it in here soon.

-----

Post-D.C., I've been just wiped out. A near-solid week of dawn-to-dusk days at full throttle, in 100-degree+ temps, plus little sleep = tired me. Work's also been kind of a downer, with almost nothing but lots of putting out of fires, aka issue support.

I finally got to see code Friday but otherwise, blecch.

Oh, almost forgot. ECLIPSE! Saw it Wednesday at 12:01, then still went to work ^.~ I really liked it, and I think Ape and Younger enjoyed it as well. I *still* don't get all the Twilight-hate.

Friday was a calm day, then Saturday we headed to Orlando. Didn't do much besides dinner at Logan's with E & N and their cutey Alex. Food was meh but we had a nice time.

Sunday, Mom & Dad checked into their place, a recently-renovated hotel with a pretty nice waterpark. Dad and I went to his room to watch the Indy race while the girls and boys got wet. From there, we went to Uno's. where I tried Tandoori chicken and some of Ape's stiffed chicken (feta, spinach, broccoli, etc.). Pretty good, actually!

Back to our place for fireworks-watching from the top floor balcony, then chill-time.

No comments: