Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Anniversary XIV


(Ahhh... This is the life!)

We just checked in to the Royal Pacific Resort. We've stayed here many times and it's my second favorite hotel, after Animal Kingdom Resort.

This is the fourth anniversary in a row we've done this and the staff were very kind to us the first three times. They brought fruit/cheese trays and a bottle of wine. We even got upgraded one year to a suite.

Well, this year, they topped themselves. When I finally made it in to the lobby with all the stuff, Ape met me. She told me we were upgraded...to Club Level. It's a mild room upgrade but a major service upgrade! Free food, hors d'oveures (did I get it?) and adult beverages.

Very nice! We're planning on a very nice and relaxing weekend of rollercoasters, James Bond, poolside meals and Margaritaville. And maybe some other stuff ^^

See you soon!

No comments: