Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving


(I ran out of fingers and toes counting my blessings)

First off, in case anyone was wondering what I've been up to, Saturday was a very busy day IRL and I only managed a few hours on, duoing DRG with Phax's DNC. Sunday was a total IRL disaster, and it kinda carried on into today.

So, since we're leaving tomorrow I may not be back online again until Sunday on our return from Tennessee. I intend to pack TheFunMachine but our family reunions are always packed, chaotic affairs. I really have no idea what kind of playtime I'll be able to get.

As for the thanksgiving part, I really do have a lot to be thankful for, in-game and IRL. I have a great wife and family, I have a job, I finally got my sports car this year, we've already been on a number of fun trips and this one should be a blast (and it may snow ^^), and on it goes.

In-game I have wonderful friends in two shells (and some random ones too) and have spent many wonderful days helping and being helped. Lots of great and often hilarious chats, a number of bone-headed mistakes we lol-ed over, close calls, and total wipes... I'm coming up on two years of play and I really want to stick around.

I'm afraid if I start listing all my friends I'll leave someone out and they might feel slighted, so I hope my friends know you're my friends and that I'm thankful and privileged to have you. I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO doggy lets get out the turkey and gravy LOL ok thats enough of that have a good thanksgiving man i'll be so stuff i can't walk on thursday i don't eat turkey but mom's always gets me a 2 or 3 pound ham i can never finish but sure as hell try to one of these days i'm gonna have to catch you before everyone else does just to be a pest and get us killed doing something we both know should have more people ... like my windy 7-2 mission mwahahahahaha hell ... gotta go to work now PEACE