Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Real Life is Inconvenient

I'm sorry everyone! I really haven't had a lot of time to spend in Vana'diel, but I have done a couple of interesting things...

Friday late night: Decent party on PLD into the wee hours - got really sleepy but a double-gob pull in the jungle near the end woke me right up ^^

Saturday: Went to Orlando to play at DisneyQuest. DisneyQuest is Disney's answer to places like Dave & Buster's arcade/midway/food combo attractions. Remind me to beat someone senseless over this: Adult passes are upwards of 40 bucks and despite the ENTIRE PREMISE of this place being electronic entertainment, they can't be arsed to keep Tron working. Either of them. Not this weekend, not last year when I went SPECIFICALLY to play Tron. (Tron is why I got into computers in the first place)

Had a nice dinner at Landry's with SIL's family. Waiter copped a 'tude when we wanted something corrected on our bill.

Sunday: Fantastic breakfast at Perkins with the same crew. Went to Universal where both my mom and I got picked to be in "Disaster!" - Mom as the gardening Granny and me as one of three evil business-types. Home in time for AR, Housewives and B & S.

Monday: Logged in only to sell 3 stacks of ninja socks and agreed to help Enz and Arch get his AF sword.

Tuesday: Off work early-ish to go vote. I love our precinct - there's never a line! Ate at Chik-fil-A and had to get some stuff at Target. My not get back on after Y night.

Other distractions: Firefly owns, spent more time practicing IRL precision driving, and now I have a new DS title: My Japanese Coach. It is very impressive for a 30-buck DS "game". It seems to have ALL of the Jouyou kanji plus the 4,000 lesser-used but standard ones. Good pronunciation and I like the writing drills.

Fhox asked me if I was taking a break - I said No because I wasn't planning on one but I've been thinking. I think I need to ask for assistance. Lately, when logging on, I either party or help others. I need to focus on my goals now. Club skill most of all.

So I'm making this official. Anyone who wants to help me get from about 160 to 220 let me know. I know it won't be quick but I'd appreciate it!

No comments: