Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Real Life, Continued


(When did I get so busy?)
A quick recap:

Thursday - missed work because of a neigbor's dog's incessant barking. THey were apologetic when I told them about it and are looking to place the dog anyway... Spent the morning with Mom and then with a little afternoon left logged on. Got a party on PLD thanks to Kazette. Put my hate-holding skills to the test when both DRG's kept using abilities. Did pretty well for the most part and even dropped a few decent SC's with Kaz. Got a chance to thank Weezy for his advice because he repped someone just before my rep arrived.

Friday - no play. Was still feeling lousy but managed to do dinner & a movie with SIL, BIL and R&C. Cracker Barrel was actually good for once (to me, anyway) and Role Models was pants-wettingly funny.

Saturday - Up early and walked into COR unlock prep between Archer and Yalto. I joined in and now have another new job. Yalto got PUP on the way but missed part of COR's flag-up and will need to return. For some reason, even though we only had WHM69, PLD68 and RDM58, we did quite well with only a death each for me and Yalto. We did have to do a lot of MGS'ing but overall we made good progress.

Saturday afternoon - visited one of Ape's friends from way back who, after several tries and a lot of sorrow produced a beautiful baby boy. Did I tell you I'm extremely weak vs. babies? Want to occupy me for a long time? Hand me a baby, especially a sleepy one I can rest on my arm or shoulder and doze with.

Saturday late night - Got a SCH party at long last just as I was going to give up. And I had some new threads to wear to the party because I plunked down the cash for the Baron's set. Well, body, hands and legs. The feet were not on the AH and I forgot to check the hat.
THe party in the jungle was hosted by Growl and things went well. In fact, I was a little surprised they needed me on SCH and insisted I find a healer to rep me when I left later. BLM/WHM, DNC, and BLU, plus me on SCH. Crazy healing power. Topping that, Growl handled my rep for me telling me I didn't need to worry about it. It took a bit for the rep (well, second rep, one bailed) to arrive but it worked nicely.

Sunday - Shopping, car repair and Madagascar 2. Plus groceries and dinner at Mom's for Amazing Race. The Divorcees are gone - FINALLY! I hope they watch their parts later and realize just how awful they were to other teams.
Watching with my Dad was interesting because tonight's leg was in India, a country my dad lived in for like 10 years. The "throw powder and paint on people" celebration? He did that. With water balloons. That's how he rolls.

I still need to get club up. But I also want to ding 30 on SCH and WAR soon to make it 7 jobs at or over 30.

I miss you guys! I feel bad not getting to play much lately. Things have just been getting nuts at home with work and school all around. Plus as Thanksgiving and Christmas approach my time will prolly get squeezed more. I'll do my best, though.

No comments: