Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Pirate's Life For Me


(Still need: Shoulder parrot, bottled rum, dead man's chest)

Arrrgh, me hearties *cough cough* Sorry, something in my throat ^^

The last four days has been solo-time on Corsair. Tuesday 1-5, Wednesday > 8, Thursday > 10 and last night to 12. Soloing /BST has been working for me but this time I brought Sufhi along. And once I hit 5 and got Corsair's Roll, the XP rolled in - more than 3k an hour solo.

Also, I got to chat a bit with Fhox, Isa, Archer, Yalto, Aleu, Stoik and my other shellmates. But mostly briefly because I was on at odd times and found quiet shells a few times. Phax was on a lot, taking his BST from 16 to 23. We chatted quite a bit. I won't tell tales out of school, but I hope things look up for him soon. And I told him I didn't mind our chats because usually at least once a night he says something that either makes me literally lol or go O.o (in a good way).

I mentioned the "Adventurer" video too - it *is* one of the things that motivates me to help. I don't ever want to forget that sense of wonder...

Last night was probably the busiest, with Stoik trying desperately to get a 6-1 party together to take on the Sabotender in Altepa. He wasn't having much luck and I told him I couldn't stay up much longer because of my migraine. Much love and sweets to Isa for minding the clock - I don't mind pushing my luck on weekends but her advice is much needed on worknights!

At about 1am Stoik threw in the towel and I soon left. Fortunately at 12 I can wear my linen things and not party in the Dunes in my wash-day rags.

Also last night: Fam night prior to Ape and I taking off for Orlando without the kids. Played Perfect Dark (spiritual successor to GoldenEye N64) and watched Kung Fu Panda.

And had a lot of blind-tell action: Clipse wanted me badly for a 6-2 party (which I actually need but haven't flagged all the way yet) and someone hit on me. Offered tickles for luck on the Sabo fight. My "toon doesn't always match player" line cooled his jets, although he ended the chat with some good advice for the fight. Someone else seemed bored too and got a tele request.

Final note: Phax, if you're here: I don't know how much time I can commit to your new shell although I appreciate the offer. I'm a leader in RDB and recruit for them when I can. Don't worry - there's still plenty more fun chats and hopefully adventures ahead.

And Fhox, I now have another lowish job for LS parties: COR12. We need to do that soon if we can - I have missed you all on my crazy schedule!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(posting anon and in comment 'cos I don't trust this public PC)

We just checked in to the Royal Pacific Resort. We've stayed here many times and it's my second favorite hotel, after Animal Kingdom Resort.

This is the fourth anniversary in a row we've done this and the staff were very kind to us the first three times. They brought fruit/cheese trays and a bottle of wine. We even got upgraded one year to a suite.

Well, this year, they topped themselves. When I finally made it in to the lobby with all the stuff, Ape met me. She told me we were upgraded...to Club Level. It's a mild room upgrade but a major service upgrade! Free food, hors d'oveures (did I get it?) and adult beverages.

Very nice! We're planning on a very nice and relaxing weekend of rollercoasters, James Bond, poolside meals and Margaritaville. And maybe some other stuff ^^

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

golden eye was the shit perfict dark was not haha seems my online time and yours art the same and you wont see me in RBD i tossed the pearl after my last party with Fhox i decided it was a waist of time to be in a shell i only saw people in twice a week that and i hate people who think they know everything anyway maybe i will catch you on this weekend if your there i need to get all my jobs out of dunes which is gonna take a while since all but 3 are still under 20 haha have fun buh bye