Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends

This is kinda turning into a theme, I'm afraid ^^

August will probably go down as the most interesting one for me in terms of personal relationships. It's also been a very emotional one and I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for those of you who've been putting up with this manic, mopey Mithra.

Friday Night was a little GD chat and a duo session with Deej (dual Dancers - sweet!) so he could get 40. Then I checked in again with GD and Chaos was looking for more BLU spells. I said that after a short break and Besieged I'd be able to help.

During Besieged (600+ people = major lag!) I cured someone I couldn't see clearly in a dogpile of folks. I did see his name though, in the log. Yalto. One of the GD originals. He didn't respond and I didn't engage further. But I'd love to know, assuming it's really him, how he's been. Aleu's said hi once or twice since they left but I have no idea how they're doing as people, not players.

Returning to GD, it seemed Chaos, Dread and Ben were doing something in the Citadel. So I checked in on Deej and found him in West Ronfaure working on his new SAM. I offered my PL services for a bit and by the time I made it there he was 5. I stuck around until he hit 7.

Earlier, while on our duo, Deej and I made it to the cliff's edge in Qufim. Looking out over the ocean he commented on the way the snow gets blown up from the crashing waves below. I mentioned how K likes to check out beautiful scenery and Deej said he knew what I meant. I added that K was one of a kind.

------

Now I need friends more... Sis-in-law pulled her crap again and called Ape some nasty things. I let her have it and she took off in a huff. I think things are gonna get nasty around here for awhile...

No comments: