Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Screwed Again

Monday



I got remote desktop and filesharing set up. Chatted whilst watching the Bachelor - The Women Tell All and Castle. I actually got Ape to watch the whole thing. Last minute trip online to confirm something I saw on Wiki - the Wedding Dress is back! >< >< ><

I *swear* it was the Opaline Dress in that coffer! Ugh - now I have to try to get my money back and farm up the rest!

-=-=-=-

Tuesday



Woke up in Heaven's Tower. Spent over an hour re-sorting gear and upgrading where possible. I am now carrying full melee job set and may try to party on the lowbies. Also farming again in Holla for money for the Wedding Dress set and ring.

Trying to avoid needing Kep's gift if possible. Not that I'm not honored... As it stands, with my pending sales and what I have farmed so far I think I'm within 200k of the whole deal. I think the ring can be done separately and the dress comes first.

-=-=-=-

Wed



More farming, then a return to Jeuno and Windy to put more stuff up for sale and to try for Mithra cakes. The Doll Festival is almost over and I nearly missed out. Got Bonbori instead...

Brief chat with Soho - he's not feeling well again, and then Raki showed up. As I was returning to Holla to farm he asked if I was interested in skilling. Having not seen him in ages, I accepted and we made separate ways to Zitah. We were going to try duoing upstairs.

During the party, we chatted a fair bit and after lamenting my sorry shell situation, I got invites to his main and Dyna shells: DreamChasers and FatalStrike.

As for skills, I capped Divine, got enfeeb within 1, and enhancing is now 4 off. Club went to 249, 6 off. I didn't get one shield point... The fighting was a little tense as we were SAM70/DNC30 and WHM75/SCH37. I did manage to pull off a sweet Fusion SC off his Tachi: Gekko - 360ish for the Hexa followed by 230 on the chain!

We ended the night at about 10:15, and when I checked, I saw I was 65 points shy of my third merit, lol. Protectra V, here I come!

It was nice to see Raki again, especially after what I thought was his departure. He's clearly been busy, but apparently needs CoP started. Hmmm...

Earlier, Med came on and asked me if I'd been working on SMN, and that he felt bad for the party setup that he led into Holla. I sympathize but if two of your roster don't know how to play their jobs and/or didn't bother to gear up, it's kind of a foregone conclusion, innit?

Then GK came on Rogues and asked Med, Zel and me what happened to the shell during his 2-month sabbatical. Med didn't really get specific but I did: "The core left, GK. It's that simple." I went on to mention how those who remained were trying to rebuild and get missions and events rolling again.

It was surprisingly easy for me to switch to DC... /sigh

I still need to check in with Stoik on his shell invite.

No comments: