Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, February 18, 2010

President's Day Week

Mon - Helped Eilanna (long time no see!) with Dark Spark (had a guest WAR) and then Med and I did most of the Attowha Chasm map quest. Soho joined after the dark mandy fight (so no map for him). Had a few deaths in the Chasm at the hands of an NM scorpion called Sargas. Eventually zoned and got our key items.

-=-=-=-

Tues - Don't think I did anything besides work on Clothcraft, Gobbiebag 8 and some teles. As part of my plan to end my time in Vana'diel, I'm expanding my gobbiebag to hold the Opaline dress set and the matching corsage. Three of the 4 items were available and cost "just" 40k. The last item, Cilice, is cheap but only supplied by one crafter called Tarbon.

I looked into the next most likely items for leveling Cloth and settled on Velvet cloth squares. While being 11 levels over mine, and not the cheapest mats-wise, they're easy and the ingredients are readily available. And the resulting cloth stacks sell quickly.

I didn't keep good notes on breaks and such, but I got two levels and made nearly 2 stacks tonight, and figured I'm running at maybe 60% efficiency (meaning crafting only recoups 60% of my costs). I can deal with that.

-=-=-=-

Wed - late night session of page compositing. Got most of the pics arranged and the words lined up. Now it's up to Ape to finalize a few details.

Took Cloth from 42 to 44. Seems like this route isn't going to cost me overmuch. Did a little tele work. Sbrightblade chatted me up regarding Rogues and the definition of a Mithra.

MsPeek is setting up a Holla run Saturday. I wasn't able to farm as requested because I was crafting and working on the yearbook ad, but I committed to bring 4 sets of recollects. So I guess I'll be farming in there sooner than planned :3

Chatted with Soho, briefly. Seems something's on his mind...

-=-=-=-

Thurs - quick check for cilice (fail), followed by a meager attempt to farm dhalmel hair in West Saruta. Never did find the dhalmels...

Welcome back, Rahne!

Finished the yearbook page from us as well as the half-page for the extended fam. *whew*

Finally got back on AIM after a nearly week-long absence.

No comments: