Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Personal Problems

Hi All!

Some of you (any of you?) may have noticed I've been offline for a week.

Not long after Thursday's success with my dress, I got involved in another Holla run. Fail #10. That was the last time I was in Vana'diel until late Friday (the following Friday) night.

Because Ape and I had a very important and for me, terrifying, conversation. I had to explain what my time on IM means to me. She's been getting very concerned that there may be some electronical shenanigans going on (there aren't). In doing so, I had to explain things from my ancient past that I haven't spent much time thinking on, for obvious reasons...

Yay for unearthing skeletons in closets...

Anyhoo, I think we're in sync again. For now, because I hope this lasts! :3 I'm going to get set times for XI and she's going to be understanding of my online friends.

-=-=-=-

Movie roundup:

Planet 51: Average, predictable family fare. Some interesting art direction and a few good quips can't save this "adventure".

The Bounty Hunter: Funny, cute, and a little sweet, but with one fatal flaw. It's just under 2 hours but it feels like 3. It has some of the worst pacing I've ever experienced! Rent it please!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I didn't go): Ape, her sis and the boys all enjoyed it. The adults all said it was better than Bounty Hunter. Ouch!

No comments: