Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sticking Around

Wednesday was a so-so dinner at TGI Fridays after dropping the kids at CCD. Then Survivor! Rob versus Russell. Guess whose plan came to pass? Russell. He's a meanie, but he is /so/ good at manipulating the others! I haven't had this much fun since the end of Exile Islands. Rob is fit to be tied and will be gunning for the leprechaun next time!

-=-=-=-

Tuesday, I had the fun of trying to get Shiroma to a shop because of a balky clutch pedal. The bracket cracked last night. Basically, I had to disable the clutch pedal/starter interlock, and drive most of the 10 miles not using first gear, and I had to cut the motor more than once to unstick the trans. But I made it to the shop!

-=-=-=-

Monday was update-only. Then I got on here and found out Google finally migrated my GooglePages site, breaking all my image links ><

At home, I didn't do much besides camp Leaping Lizzy. Well there was a brief Skype chat with most of the gang. Popeye is funny!

No comments: