Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Final Fantasy Tactics


(Still sick and a little blue too...)

Because it was Y Night, I didn't get a lot of time on. I split my logins into two distinct phases - get Aerin dressed for Prom(y) and arrive at the gate, followed by entering the hall and do the Tactics Pearl quest.

DNC already owns the first floor of Promyvion-Mea but with Sufhi assisting it's even easier. I was able to take out about a dozen Empty mobs then we smashed the Memory Receptacle. I finished the quest on the second floor and got 1,900 of a possible 2,100 XP for Sufhi. I also managed to snag the Beryl Memosphere needed for the map! On returning to Windy and the RP (Hi Yalto!) I got the tactics pearl and then logged out.

Again, if I understand correctly, I could go on a Sufhi-XP bender and have her make 5 runs through SSG for about 20k XP, putting her close to 40. She's already about to ding 37.

I finally saw another Brigader - Isa and I had a brief chat. She took a sabbatical and also does not know where Fhox is. And I spent a few minutes at GD's LS site: greendeath.forumup.com. I got the creeps at the number of Russian/Cyrillic ads I got getting to the site - I hope Forumup is on the up-and-up.

No comments: