Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, September 8, 2008

Screenshot Update Two, and a Complaint

I know, I know, I've been slacking. I promise to try harder!

Sep 1 - Laboring Day Weekend

Aug 23 - Windy Weather

Aug 20 - Calm Before the Storm

Aug 14 - Angular Momentum This is the GreenDeath static update I thought I posted weeks ago.

As for the complaint, Blogspot keeps doing weird things to my posts, especially during editing. I learned the hard way that using the angry face emote >< with links and then editing will cause the editor to gobble up the text between one set of brackets (emote) and the other (link). I think I fixed all previous errors.

It would seem using HTML entities like "&gt;" prevents this, but it sure is a pain to type...

Also, long wall-o-text posts seem to lose paragraph breaks a lot, and in the same places, and not always the whole way through.

No comments: