Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Week Off - Day 3


(Lowered Expectations...)

Once again, not a lot of XP action, and PLing using Sufhi in Valkurm failed as well. I'm beginning to wonder if NPCs level sync to your level...

I did get some duo help from Wizbangr and then with his prodding I started building a party. Well, that was a complete disaster. I had two dancers, myself on SMN and a BLU. Plenty of healing support, right? Well, at least one dancer, Fiir, didn't think they should be main-healing and there weren't a lot of waltzes going on. And when one player bailed after about 30 minutes, everyone else unceremoniously jumped ship too, except for Wiz. We stuck it out as a duo for about another hour but I really had to go to lunch.

Wiz was an unbelieveable help and I hope he got the WAR level he was after!

After I got back I got another level on Dancer. It was a much better party that simply ended too soon. So I went to work crafting and I figured out for the cost of about 5,600 bucks, not counting fails, I can synth a stack of Linen Threads that sells for close to 9k. I'm actually not interested in profit here, rather I want to reach 22 without spending any money. And I made it to 15 yesterday! I'm failing a lot less now, so I figure between the thread (19) and the cloths (22) I should be able to get there quickly and cheaply.

No comments: