Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rockin' the Grotto


(...sigh...)

I barely had any time tonight as I went straight from work to Krystals for dinner with the fam. From there it was Target and "get Ape's car charged after she left the lights on". I'm learning so much about my little RX-8 and its quirks - the battery is underneath a cover guarded by a hot radiator hose and some clips...

So when I finally logged on about 10 after 9, I didn't have a lot of time. I did some quick AH work and then got an OP warp to the Lowlands. I used the Tactics Pearl first, to make sure it worked like I expected it to. 20 kills later Sufhi took off. So I popped the regular Signal Pearl and she came right back. I only had time for 15 more kills but this was enough to put me at least halfway to 38.

This is just too easy! Soon she'll be a high enough level to be useful on WHM in short party or solo situations! I wonder how the new Level Sync system wil deal with NPCs...

I am nearing the end of SSG's usefulness as a Sufhi-spot since she's soon going to be too high a level to guarantee max XP. I need to look for another good bones camp that's easy to get to, maybe something around 45-48.

No comments: