Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, September 8, 2008

Now I Know Why They Call It HomeWORK


(Maybe I should get credit too!)

I haven't been on for two days, mostly because of school and homework issues. Not mine, my son's. He skated through Friday and most of Saturday before realizing he had two projects due. And, Open House was last night as well. Ape and I helped him with these things, set up a borrowed printer, got drafting help on one of the tasks, etc.

Neither of us have had much relaxing time these last two nights. And to top it off, I had to wait for the September Extravaganza to DL, which it did after a number of "network busy" errors. I only had a few minutes to poke around, but, other than seeing {Level Sync} in someone's search comment I don't see the difference yet.

Tonight is Y night and I'm debating not going. If I can get home early enough maybe that'll work but I really want some good playtime in. I haven't partied in awhile now and I need a fix! And I'm eager to see how Level Sync works in action.

No comments: