Aerinravage's GamerCard

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Miscellany

January 10-15, 2008

In no particular order:

• Partied in the Dunes on Dancer and made it halfway to 17
• New LS members: Rakithebrave, Paddybear (his sis, apparently) and Kaloli
• Chucho’s back! He moved recently and just got back online
• Ferenan is also back – may try to talk to him about the Dagger overpayment
• Finally popped the Garlaige chest (9.7k!), so one less key in my MH
• Still can’t find the coffer in Boyahda – is it up in the trees?
• Bought Skulker’s Cape to see if it helps with Sneak/Invis – so far, meh
• Popped 2 more Runic Portals – now only the 2 toughest remain
• Fhox, Puma and I are now all on AU12 and plan to trio it
• Farmed again on 1/15 and got 4 Gravities, 5 Daggers and one Test
• No luck yet on LB3 – may need a weekend or offer major reward
• Also no luck with AF3 or 4
• Need to party on WHM to rebuild buffer and to be ready for 61
• Completed the Lure of the Wildcat series and moved HP to Windy
• Tried a Besieged with Monkeylori but could not get in despite 20 minutes trying!
• Fhox partied with Lust and saw Ronrico recently – Fhox is near 64

Raki is a new Brigader who was recruited by Kitty (!). Raki has a smart mouth and is a teaser. But he seems solid. His sister (if indeed she is not just a prank) chatted with me on 1/14 on Raki’s alt, Paddybear. She flirted a bit and didn’t seem to mind that I had a wife. I joked that wives often have True Sight so nothing was gonna happen. She pouted and said she wouldn’t leave unless she got a good night kiss. I quipped about suspecting a Punk’d Vanadiel setup but eventually gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She said she was going to have Raki make her a sexy Mithra char to torment me with and that she’d see me the next night. She also called me Aery, a new variant on the nick. (All of the above was chat-only – I have yet to see either Raki or Paddy in person)

The next day Raki asked me what I said to her and I gave him the 15-second summary. He then said “No Mithra for her”. I still think this is some kind of put-on both because of how Paddy joined the convo originally claiming to be Raki on an alt and just how he seems.

As for Kaloli, Fhox recruited her last night as THF5, and I wondered how she was so familiar with MMO convention. She did say Kaloli was a new char, and later Fhox PMed me asking me to keep tabs on her because he thinks she may have a past.

No comments: