Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seven

Today was a pretty non-event. Basically, I got Throwing to 7, and not much else. I tried T-T again while LFG on WHM and got beat every time on 4 or 5 runs. I switched to Ninja to level some so I can continue on Dancer or consider – shudder – Warrior. I dinged 11 and pretty much packed it in.

The time just before shutdown went to inventory management and a garage sale. I really need to up my Gobbiebag but to do that I need to up my Jeuno fame via the Selbina shepherd’s quick-fames. I’ll probably take both Millioncorn and Boyahda Moss if they’re available and then pop Gobbie V and finish LB4.

Oh yeah as I was wrapping up, Olibhear spammed Windy with Tele-Holla shouts and I eventually took pity, changed jobs, and took him for 1k. And there’s yet another Brigader whose name completely escapes me.

No comments: