Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busted

February 1-3, 2008

Got AF pants with Areagon. Spent about 3 hours with him – had to farm 3 keys because he popped first coffer as RNG and got a hi-reraiser instead of pants. Got mine while he was changing jobs then I had to leave after a few further sweeps with his key in hand turned up no coffers. I died getting mine and he died sweeping the second floor. He got his pants later.

Skilled up a lot on club and magic doing this AF run. Also, lots of coffer competition and I handled aggro and bad situations very smoothly. Finally feel like I’m getting the hang of WHM support in close combat

Vermy cloak seems to work nicely – I like getting some MP back while running around.

Tried 3 times to get into GC Banishing Gate 2, finally succeed and fall out of area almost immediately

Opti helped Rekkimaru, Ulatti and me get in to BG2 – died on way to switch. Had to get Rekki for crowd control, tractor Opti then try again.

Raised Whiskers on the way in to BG2 and she died immediately – she either didn’t see or recognize threat from the nearby bats. Tried apologizing through auto-trans.

ゲートをあけるんですか – from Opti after his raise. I assumed it to mean “gate (obj) open (what/how) is?” JWPce and no English Google hits suggest my nod was correct enough to mean we still need his help opening the gate. Also sent {Gate breach}{Can I have it?} in auto-trans just to be safe.

No parties on WHM!

PLed Reonia for 2 hours in the Dunes. She dinged twice, no deaths, party did a pretty good job killing although they could have used more DD and the Dancer wasn’t endraining often enough. Some commentary between leader, Reonia and me about voking off me. Reonia thought they should pull off me for shield/eva skillups and I said it really depends on the party’s goal. Assured her that her big-picture view was valid. Refused her offers of a tip for the PL (despite being broke) giving her the WHM respect line and telling her to keep the crew alive in my absence.

Reonia is apparently looking to get into college – She had to go AFK a couple times to answer college phone calls

Tried one Besieged and got kicked out on DC, tried second already in progress and literally walked in right after the finish.

Flat broke after buying Noble’s bed for Mog Safe 3 – 16 gil. Can’t pay for OP warps, Ibwam or chocobos. Tried T-T several times in Jeuno and AU and made zilch.

Need to figure out what to do about the bed – 70k tied up on a fame 7 quest while I found out I only have 5.

Popped Gobbie V and closed LB4

Norg fame is only 2 – couldn’t flag the Tonko scroll quest. Supposedly all 6 scrolls are fame 4 but I heard several say they could flag at 3

Got NIN to 11 but didn’t try leveling it or DNC because of money woes – no way to get places fast enough… ><

Several common items are simply not selling in Windy and can’t sell recently-farmed Gravity or Test Answers because I can’t afford the fees, even in Windy!

No comments: