Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, March 16, 2009

Checking My Roots

There are days I wonder, I mean *really wonder*, if I'm supposed to be a blonde Mithra. I just realized LAST NIGHT that I can use Field Manuals to really boost solo XP. I took DRG, BRD and THF from 1-12 the hard way, in Saruta. With no free Valor XP. Urk.

Anyway, I soloed last night in Qufim with Sufhi's help and got SCH the few XP needed for 37. So I now have 2 full-sub subjobs. This afternoon, I got PLD to 35 which should make the rest of the levels easier (Cover and Refresh).

I'm tempted to drag MNK out (never leveled it) just to see if using FoV speeds it up a lot. Plus I want every job to at least 12.

Oh, for the interested, my car's gonna cost about $755 to fix. I fortunately have a low deductible, but it sucks I have to pay anything for someone else's trash. Stoik, if you happen to be reading this one, please please please mind your tires ^^

I'll see you tomorrow after the Y. Should be a lot of Irish music for St. Patty's Day. I still can't dance Pot 'O Gold but it's fun watching our teacher.

No comments: