Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Only Kinda Like You, Man


(...)

Friday's date move was "I Love You, Man". Two thoughts: It's streaky-funny, then serious, then funny, then... And, why *does* a grown man *have* to have a best friend if he just wants to be with his fiancee? IMHO, if he married the right woman, he'd already have his best friend.

In Vana'diel, Fhox, Goldenkid, Jago, Eypven, and Stoik were knocking down Prime avatars. I showed up just in time to join them with Ifrit and Shiva. As things got late some dropped off, and then they went to avatars I couldn't do like Ramuh (already had him).

I spent a little time on SMN playing with them and, yeah, maybe I can try it again.

Saturday I was on for over two hours, flagged on BRD13 almost the whole time. No 'vites. I soloed to 14 (better gear at least) and skilled my performing arts.

No comments: