Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


(only 26 years until we get there!)

Right this second, 12:56 in the morning on Sunday the 22nd, I'm sitting in a hotel lobby in Orlando, Florida. We're here to celebrate my mom & dad's 41st anniversary. Seems odd to think they've been together that long but then I have to shake myself and remember I'm 37 and the younger sibling.

The two of them are still best friends, just as Ape and I are. I think that's the secret to marital bliss.

We should be home around 7:30 tomorrow (today?) and I may be able to get on after Amazing Race. I want to get NIN to 27 and figure out what to do with my two crap-jobs, SMN and BST.

2 comments:

Tone said...

bst is not a crap job sir ^^

Aerinravage said...

Nono, you misunderstand ^^ I have 14 jobs leveled somewhat, and BST and SMN are at the bottom of *my* list. They just don't suit my play-style.

Playing either of those feels too much like work, and isn't relaxing to me the way the others (mainly mages) are.

I meant no offense to all the Beastmasters who *do* love that job! Same for Summoners too, I suppose...