Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Test Time


(Helping Helps Me)


I logged in for about 4 hours Sunday after a full week off (see earlier posts). The first hour was all gear-sorting in an attempt to party. I have far too much stuff now that I have 14 active jobs and I don’t want to spend what it’ll cost for Gobbie 7. I may need to expand storage and stop worrying about my Moghancement.

Anyway, Fhox logged on and my plans to party became a 6-person RDB run for Raki’s WAR test. With Fhox leading, we had Raki, Kitty, Puma, and me. I went WHM geared for full-on solo melee.

We spent nearly another hour waiting for everyone to arrive and then we did a short run in the Lab and the rest in Davoi. Despite Kitty’s concern of being an agro magnet (she was 55 to our 70+) we held it together and hopefully she got many SUs. She certainly threw out more than a few weaponskills.

Hexa Strike continues to rock and a few times I managed to hold hate for more than a few seconds. I even dinged SUs in Shield, Divine and Curing.

Also, I reinforced my hatred of the Mutes. I will never again mute myself unless we have imminent combat where my having tiny HP/MP jeopardizes the party.

We slaughtered quads with abandon and had only a few close calls. Raki however wandered away from the group in the “four rooms” area and got killed while the rest of us were in combat. I Benecided but he wasn’t in range and died. After the R3 we continued on safely.

We killed several Ancients and even a pair of Rubys but no test >< I had to leave since our Amazing Race dinner party was starting.

No comments: