Aerinravage's GamerCard

Friday, July 17, 2009

Could Have Known Better

After a long day with the fam (dinner, checking on Meme, trying to watch "Knowing", and transferring the data from my old phone to the new), I didn't get in until about 1:30. I wanted to make a good run at 74 so after fiddling with gear in my house, I flagged up. I made sure to add "meripo:O" to my comment.

Crap... I've been so busy lately (in Vana'diel and out) that I haven't been keeping up like I should. This party got me deep into 73, about 24k in. I don't recall any issues in the party.

And in sadder news, I read Vagu's farewell blog entry. Girl, I'm gonna miss you. I took too long to get my WHM sorted and never got to party with you or take a shot at a slot in RD. You definitely sold it very well! Please take care in your future endeavours and maybe we'll see each other in 14!

No comments: