Aerinravage's GamerCard

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Speed Bump


(Trying to be patient!)

I logged in after we finally finished off "Knowing". Can I have the last two hours of my life back? Pretty cool disaster scenes, but a totally crap story... C'mon, really? Adam & Eve by way of Aliens? Fail.

I flagged on WHM and gave up after awhile. I switched to THF. Again, no takers, but I was able to do pages for the XP I needed to hit 15. Aaaand, once AGAIN,I failed to pay attention to details. The Republic Axe I'd brought doesn't work with THF... But at least 15 means TH1!

Can't remember much else, other than the usual shell chat. Oh, Derf was getting some manthra static from Sbrightblade. What is wrong with people?

Please correct me if I missed anything else.

Oh, one more thing - got to read a lot of the Fallout 3 strat guide during the Saturday Shopathon. And I opened the lunchbox and checked the manual. I definitely want to play this game!

No comments: