Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, July 20, 2009

Update Day



Only took 90 minutes (to Kush’s 6 hours (yikes!) but his are *normally* less an an hour and mine 3+. So there!) and then I found myself in a Campaign battle. Because I had logged out after one to re-ding 74. And so I gave the new battles a shot.

I didn’t understand how the new Unions system works so I missed out. But it was an amazing battle and I got completely annihilated by a new NM – Eukarytos (sp). Big blue dude.

I wasn’t having much luck elsewhere and when I saw Vet and Ben (confirm) chatting about going for Beast AF hands, another Dark Spark run, I offered to tank. I’m confident at 74 with my melee gear I can handle him but I’d like a little DD and heal support, just in case. Well, we had to wait some since Ben needed the coffer too but they got it pretty quickly.

Also, Res joined in after logging in late so we all gathered in Jeuno for the port out. Aside from a little demon aggro near the castle entrance, we made it to the torches easily enough. And then we found a friend – Marauder was there and asked in. With the 5 of us, the fight was cake and both Ben and Marauder got their key items.

Somewhere along the way, I went into my house and got the first MK cutscene – fetch quest.

P.S. Kush didn’t get the POL mail I sent a few days ago on the wedding…

No comments: