Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quickies



I woke up in my Mog House Wednesday with hope in my heart. Could I get a party on another lowbie job and hit maybe 15 or 16? I settled on Dragoon since it's the most-neglected of my jobs. I geared up, flagged up, and set out to get a better polearm. I never did get an invite so I wound up soloing to 14. 14 needs to be the goal, not 13. A lot of stuff opens up equipment-wise at 14.

Also, Vet started talking about some high-level SMNs that were going to help him with Titan, the last avatar whisper he needed before going for Fenrir. These two were to meet me in Port Bastok near the drawbridge, where the Titan flagger is. They did, but then they declined my tele. Turns out they had access to mini-tuning forks and could warp directly! Gotta grab those while I'm working on Fenny.

Anyways, we eventually made it to the protocrystal. I buffed us, we entered and before I ever got to Titan, there were avatars all over. I ran straight up and started beating. Vet told me to move back then lol-ed. I think he realized I wasn't gonna pull any kind of hate off three powerful avatars. My Hexas did nice damage but ultimately they did all the work bringing the big guy down.

I now have Titan and Ramuh's whispers for Fenrir and Vet's all done and headed for the glowing wolf's fight.

No comments: