Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming and Going



Got a Dunes party on RNG14, and this time, I’d get to use my Republic Axe at 15 ^^ The party started off with just 5 but XP was pretty good, even synced to 11. Wiita was in this party, and after checking with Arch, I pearled him. He was on NIN and close to 12 and was ready for blink-tanking.

Then, maybe 40 minutes into the party, the leader bails. I wound up leading and wasn’t able to find a rep. Two of the three remaining members dropped and said to reinvite when I found a 5th and 6th; they were gonna solo on Konschaht. Huh? How on earth is soloing going to be better than staying a party of 4?

Anyhoo, Wiita comes back in PM and says we can duo with a PL (Majic) and get another level, as we were both pretty close. So, that’s what I did. RNG16, and now only 4 jobs left to get to 16.

Kush replied to my mail – he won’t be able to make the 8/29 date as he’ll still be moving into his new house. I may see if Arch or someone else from GD can do it because the next lottery is Friday and we’re really starting to get tight money-wise (new van payment, Matt’s upcoming braces, termite bond renewal…)

Ape bought me Watchmen on Blu-ray and we played Harry Potter Clue. I really liked that too, regular Clue is OK but there’s some extra gameplay mechanics at work in the HP version.

Work-wise, had another fan-freakin’-tastic day – got a tail-chewing from my boss over a minor oversight. No damage, no issues, no outage, but he still blessed me pretty good.

No comments: