Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mad Stepping

Thurs - Mega-Roll

* At school once more for a tag forgotten in the trunk... Told Elder later he'd owe me five bucks for my time and trouble...
* Continued work on my pet project - I'll be doing lots of cool stuff in this one. Production JUnit, Swing GUI, and all manner of filesystem and hardware access.
* Tonight is the Three-Fer, three rolls going at once. I'll be up for who knows how long and I plan to be on AIM if that works with Ape.
* Thankfully, I don't have to take Elder in the morning so I can sleep in, and have a shorter Friday!

Wed - Cinco de Mayo / No Net Day
* Back at school for a lunch forgotten in the trunk. 20 minutes' delay!
* Started work on my pet project in earnest (details to follow). Otherwise, it was a long day.
* Went to Firehouse for a delicious dinner and then picked up all the boys from CCD.
* Something was not well with our ISP and so net access was sporadic and even then, not available on all machines. I couldn't get onto XI until after 9:30 and by then it was too late to party. SO I retired with Ape to the back and messed about with my cosplay page. Also watched a very informative vid courtesy of LK's LJ.
* Because of major homework isues with Elder, I only had time in XI to say hi to Soho and Deej. Soho was his usual non-talkative self and Deej was waiting for Kush to come on after work.
* Aaron Kelly eliminated from Idol, meaning Bowersox, James, Mike and what's-his-face are all that's left.
* SVU was really good - the Bulgarian baby broker was a perfect "untouchable cocky" until he got hosed.

Tues - Dancing With the Stars?
* Bye Pam!
* Built Cosplay page. Check date. Sent RFQ to that Mandarin costume store. Will send to GSTQ once I get basic measurements... Would love to see their take on things given the almost cross-play nature of my outfit and their specialty! :3

Mon - Dancing With the Stars?
* Went into Elder's school to look for his missing camera - no luck. Also picked up (most of) his History Fair project board.
* DWTS was pretty good - the team dance was good and "Team GaGa" owned. I think Nicole's the best but I doubt she'll win. Aaron's really good too though.
* Got a party on DNC with Maddog. Pretty routine birds-in-the-past party. I got stuck pulling and was fussed at repeatedly for not pulling fast enough. I was trying to avoid two birds at once and maybe my timing was slow. But still... Maddog would occasionally pull for me and we nearly double-pulled a few times and once, in his eagerness, he pulled way too soon and two of us died. In any event, I made it to 45! Haste Samba - {Do you need it?}

No comments: