Aerinravage's GamerCard

Sunday, May 2, 2010

1-3 Day

Sun

Ape brought me Bojangles breakfast after First Communion - yummy! Thankfully, she let me sleep in. I was still very beat after all the work and heat of yesterday's garage time. It's nice though, being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel in there!

Soon, it was time to head to Elder's bowling party! We stopped to get the cake on the way to alley, and still managed to get to the lanes a little early. The bowling party was great - most kids came, Elder liked his stuff, and some of his friends thought it was cool I played YuGiOh and video games! I wound up dueling two of them but, as I noted to them at the time, my deck is ancient and lacks any of the newer "gambit" systems.

Went to The Loop after with Sis and her boys - had to get Mac & Cheese kids meal 'cos I'm still feeling icky. It hit the spot though! Back home for TV time and the penultimate Amazing Race. It was pretty good, except for the "speedbump" facing the cops. Lamish. But my 'boys finished a solid second, dealing with their tasks in the usual efficient manner. Brent and Caite continue to annoy. Cops eliminated.

Otherwise, DH is getting needlessly complicated and B&S I'm not so sure of right now.

-=-=-=-

Sat

* Ape and I enjoyed a childless morning by going to Bob Evans for a very nice breakfast
* Worked like a dog from 2-6 re-orging garage and oil changes on both cars
* Because of a mixup (Ape called someone else) I didn't know she was going to be gone until nearly 7 instead of the expected 4-ish. I nearly passed out twice from the heat and the exhaustion of all the work I did
* Finally got to eat, at like 7:30. Steak & Shake - great, plus I got a kid's Grape Kool-Aid shake. Aside from the bits of unmixed powder q: it was tasty
* Quick run to the mall and managed to get Elder a pay-as-you-go phone with a Texting Only kind of plan
* Early night for Ape -First Communion at her school in the morning

-=-=-=-

Fri

Umm... Ape and I worked on some relationship stuff after dropping off the boys.

Then saw Kick-Ass. Fantastically fun movie. Hit-Girl reminds me of Bayonetta in terms of the gunplay. No, I didn't play anything of Bayonetta besides the demo.

Some more talking followed...

No comments: