Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Code Promotions, Rank Promotions

Thurs:

Looong day at work - That tiny code problem from yesterday got fixed, but not without a bit of grumbling from the other team. Took some break time to do the first draft of my "Hope" sketch. Later, we began moving to a nearby set of cubes. I stayed as long as I could then begged off to meet the crew at Pizza Hut for Elder's birthday dinner.

I now have a teenager.

After that, it was off to Tae Kwon Do to see if Younger could pass the test for his purple belt. One poor kid tried for nearly 10 minutes to do a pair of breaks but wound up smashing Mr. Drew's fingers instead. I dunno if he made it eventually. Younger got his though!

Once home it was time for Survivor (on tape) and Private Practice. Survivor is really getting good - Parvati versus Russell is as good as Boston Rob's turn.

-=-=-=-

Wed:

Work's been work :3 Rolled code but had some issues with the other team waiting on it. Sort of a mutual problem caused by both sides assuming little details. Otherwise it was a slooow day. Which continued at home - we lazed about prior to meeting Sis at CCD to get the boys. From there it was a family din at McD's - Ape's still really sick and doesn't feel up to cooking or elaborate or expensive meals that might not stay down.

Later I jumped on XI, but had a spot of trouble with a Farozan assist. He was trying to help a new sheller called Ivy with some NM fight. I offered to help since it was just three at that point. I slogged my way out to Cape Terrigan and got lost looking for Gustav Tunnel since nobody in the party would answer me.

Then she jumped the NM start and won before I made it in and I was out 1.5k without so much as an acknowledgment from her >< Wound up soloing with Fhox in the Dunes. Got only 1.5k xp but it was nice to be on DNC for a change.

No comments: