Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lent is Almost Over

Thurs - After work and dinner (hot dogs, mac & cheese and brown-sugar-glazed beans *nomnom*) Ape all but crashed. She's been feeling worse and worse lately. So much so she went to the doctor Wednesday. Anyway, Younger was also pooped and Elder was at Sis', so I grabbed him and dessert on the way back.

We did watch Survivor - Russell wins AGAIN! - and I logged in. I stumbled into a party courtesy of Sortir and after 6 hours (with some breaks), MNK was up 3 and done, and SAM was up 2 and almost done. Formally met Cleric, the WHM10 who was shouting Tuesday. He's quite the character, and aside from some interesting comments on my Mithran anatomy, we struck up a very interesting conversation (notes to follow).

-=-=-=-

Wednesday - I had a long but good day at work but I was wiped from having to get up so early yesterday for the field trip. I fell asleep at 7:30 and didn't get back up again for 12 hours. I didn't get to sleep the whole time - the call of nature got me once and the call of Ape's snoring roused me once or twice... But I still felt better when I got up Thursday.

-=-=-=-

Tuesday - After dinner, I jumped on XI and was able to get a party with Whiteonion and Sortir and took Monk all the way to 20!

-=-=-=-

Monday: No FFXI tonight. Watched the first DWTS results show and nearly got a welcome gift. Pam Anderson was in the bottom two. Either she or Shannon Doherty was about to go home. Unfortunately, my joy was short-lived. Shannon went home instead. Ape thinks Pam's low vote is because more women watch and do not share the judges' high opinion of Ms. Anderson. I just have never gotten the attraction. Her face isn't that attractive to me and all her curves are tied up in her upper reaches. Oh well.

Also, the Buzz Aldrin Memorial Tour continues. At least Buzz is man enough to realize he's only here because he's a national hero (said sincerely as a wannabe astronaut).

No comments: