Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Midweek Madness (Again?)

Thurs:

During lunch I took TheImmortal down to the car to try AV, post-update. Sure enough, AV was ok and it was awesome! I used it to get several screens.

Later in the day I stumbled onto a followup to a story I linked here on March 10th. The intolerant nubs who tried to cancel prom because of one girl's love wound up having a fake prom for her and some other unfortunate kids, and hosted a private bash at a parent's house.

I just don't get people...

-=-=-=-

Wed:

Worked late then went to see "The Last Song" with Ape, Sis, MIL, and Younger + Sis' oldest. It was good, touching, and had nice piano music, which I love but don't get enough of.

Back home, I researched the AV issue, posted on a KI forum where King Mort maintains the viewers, and started an update just to see what-if. It went 5-ish hours, pulling down 11k+ files!

No comments: