Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving Along

Last night I logged in after two fruitless hours working on the Honda with Dad and Kevin. I think I got on at about 10 and stayed in for 90 minutes. Unlike previous nights, I had fares. I made 12k in this session, and went ahead and bought the Druid’s Rope for its SIR -10% effect.

Holla’s creeping back up now that there are only 2 up. Almost 10k now. Windy was a bust – Holla hasn’t sold there in almost a year. Maybe I’ll hang on to it for more favorable market conditions. I also had to wait on the Test Answers in Windy because I still had 7 items up at auction.

. . .

This morning, I sought out Honey and Beehive Chips to complete the stacks I’ve been sitting on for ages. Since the Giant Bees are right next to Lily Tower it makes sense to try farming these before going in. Also, it turns out all those Bone Chips I’ve been snapping off the Wendigos stack for around 2k. Not bad considering the drop rate.

So, for the foreseeable future I’ll farm in the morning and tend to my auctions. I’ll think about crafting. It sucks that the capes just don’t sell and it’s not like the material’s all that cheap. Not too bad if I buy raw thread from the Guild and then synth the grass cloth, but still… If T-T stays active maybe I’ll just toss the capes when I’m done synthing. I don’t know – maybe I’ll try desynthing them for a partial return on the thread then resynth as needed until I ding level 8.

Cool note – I decided to check a group of players running bazaars near the Guide Stone. One had Rolanberry Pie +1’s up for 1,150 each. And they auction for 8k! Yippee! If I can find Nessthemage he’s getting his payback. The rest I’m selling. I’ve got to remember to check that bazaar again tomorrow. Maybe I can stock up and feed them out slowly for big gains.

After logging out, Mom took the kids and I dropped the car off at Robert’s. Let’s hope the damage from the repair work isn’t a critical! ^^

No comments: