Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back-Logged


(Even with the hecticness, I'm missing Aer a lot lately...)

Sorry guys - work has started to get intense and home life is increasing in chaos too - lots of sickies and makeup homework to deal with...

Sun night: Phax becomes first person in my 2+ years to learn Aerin's middle name. Keep it to yourself PC until I publish the story ^^

Monday: Skilling with Raki until Medium started. He was trying to get Great Axe to 225 but on what might have been the last pull, he aggroed a Korrigan and I couldn't get it slept before both it and the intended Steelshell killed him. I barely made it to the Cloister. I raised him but I had to go at 10 sharp. He was able to continue and I kept checking on him during commercials until 10:40 when he was done and I teleported him out (to Holla of course).

Tuesday: Camping VE (no pops) then leveling THF some more.

Wednesday: Quick leveling on THF then went with Fhox and Raki for Alima's WAR AF. Had to deal with some Quads in Palborough Mines and some leeches in Oztroza. No issues at all and I tanked a mob or two. With Hexa and a good club I can put out some fair damage now. Soon I need to see about some of the nicer JSE clubs for White Mage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun. Thank you for helping me get my af armor.

Alima