Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Frenzied and Frozen Fhox

Logged in and barely got to the camping when Fhox asked if I had something I wanted to level in the Dunes with his DRK. He had a mostly full party and I joined as SCH/WHM. Turns out it was a Sync to 14. Apologies Fhox - I can't main-heal until about 17 or so when I get Cure II.

But it was OK - Isa came to PL on her RDM.

The party wasn't bad but we had two players who were Japanese and likely used to that style. Loxis and Rruf pulled constantly and to make it worse they'd trade pulls so there were often two mobs - one dying, one hungry.

I "voked" as best I could then Isa would cure voke off me. It didn't always work and there was a lot of red HP but nobody died and we got good XP. Fhox tried his best in auto-trans to calm then down because Isa was running low on MP. I had to get into the act as well.

The party broke up when Isa and one of our DDs had to go. I got about 3k XP in just over an hour. No VE sightings afterwards.

P.S. Fhox is really cold! The weather over Florida is pretty brutal now ^^

No comments: