Aerinravage's GamerCard

Monday, February 9, 2009

Pathetic Paladin


(Sometimes we all need to rely on others)

Since Medium is on tonight I didn't have a lot of time. I logged in close to 7:40, and saw VE about 3 minutes later! And about 5 seconds before Hayato got him, with apparently no drop. Stingy bug.

I flagged up and got an invite from Sakina who said to meet in Jeuno. It was riiight about this time Clone the Elder informs us he does *not* have his backpack and needs it >< I had to leave meet Grandpa, and return. I was able to board the Jeuno boat and hoped I'd be back 5 minutes or so after landing. Well, the crew went to Kazham and I just missed it.

I expected to get the boot because it was going to be like 20 more minutes for me to meet them, but they waited. I was very appreciative to Sakina and the rest when we met up. I told her I'd "tank my best" and the months syncing down made that hard. For example, I walked into the jungle with Sentinel and didn't even think of it until hitting 31.

Once I got my crap together, I was holding hate better. Sentinels on the gobbies and the normal routine on the mandies. Also, I managed not to remember Red Lotus Blade. Geez...

Sakina handled my need to leave with the same grace and professionalism she showed me earlier, which I really didn't deserve based on my actions. Let's just say I'm very thankful there are still characters with Character here. /smile

All told, we got crazy XP for just under an hour and half. I was initially miffed at the constant chain-pulling keeping me from using cure hate, but not ONE death, despite links, feisty gobs and rarely-full HP. I did use Vince at a good time, kinda early, but all told everyone else used their talents well and it just worked.

Oh yeah, I Shield Bashed two bombs, and ended less than 200 from 32.

Fhox and Phax, I kinda left you in the cold - the IRL errand and the chain-pulling kinda made chatting harder than usual.

No comments: