Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guess What I Can Solo?

Once again, I logged in on the beach. After 70 minutes of fly-killing, I finally popped VE. In time for Navarro to get claim. Navarro, whom I never saw once on my laps of the beach until VE popped. /sigh

I congratualted and cured him and then went to Gustav to skill shield. While taking weak poundings from makara, I looked up shield skill procs - turns out I need a buckler to make my life easier. I'll likely have to get one of the level 30 "job" shields... On a Robber Crab I managed to hit 221 club though!

Bored and feeling bold (only 25 xp into 70, mind) I tracked down the Gob Alchemists down the lower tunnel. It took some luck and patience but I found one clear of other mobs and prepared to fight him.

Even without the rest of my "solo/Maat" (missing +12 eva and +10 acc) gear I took him pretty easily with plenty of MP - thank you Sub and Starlight! And I got a testimony in one try! So it's back to frenzied skilling I suppose.

Fhox is still frozen.

Chapter 1 of Aer's story is done, Chapter 2 is nearly complete. I don't know what I'm doing for 3 yet...

No comments: