Aerinravage's GamerCard

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Throwing It All Away

Could I? Could I walk away from Vana'diel?

Could I abandon two-plus years of fellowship and adventure? My friends? My allies?

I don't know.

Some of you may be wondering where I've been. To be honest, I haven't been absent by choice. It's a long personal deal but basically, the longer I play the more DoT I dump on Ape, it seems. We're working through it now. I have no intention of quitting altogether, but if I can't work out a fair way to play on some weeknights and more over the weekend I think I may have to reevaluate my Windurstian cistizenship.

I can't *not* party 5 days a week. I'll never get anywhere. And the parties are what I live for anyway, be they shell get-togethers or random pick-up groups. Camping VE can only occupy me so long ^^

I may or may not be on tonight but will have family in town starting later today. Friday and Saturday may get eaten up with that, as it's my cousin and he's having girl trouble ><

I hope to see you all soon, and I miss you terribly.

3 comments:

Vagu'Stae said...

D:! <3 Aerin

Fhox said...

Nice Aggro... can you cast spell SleepII and Blind?

Anonymous said...

Wow, well taking a break sometimes is good for ppl. Alima and I do it all the time. LOL our break from the game doesn't last that long though LOL. RL is more important then the game but your character has become apart of you. LOL I know how that feels. But if you want we can plan a day we come on and exp or something. I'm sorry hope everything works out.