Aerinravage's GamerCard

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Binge Report and Other Stuff!


(Wedding Bells?)


Ok, ok, I've been a lazy Mithra. Not in Vana'diel, but here. I'll try to keep more up to date. Here's the highlights:

Sunday: Got a PLD party after buying 3 of 5 of the Eisen pieces. Badjuju led us into the Citadel (again) and with Mercrising on PL duty, we did fine. I also hit 37! Full-sub number 3!

Monday: Duoed with Jesup - got from 7 to 9 in a hurry on band and book boosts. Was going to try hitting the Mea crag but ran out of time.

Tuesday: More binging. Got a WAR party from Rysadian who brought a PL (Stewiegriffin) to Qufim Island. I never tanked, despite dropping gil on the Eisen helmet and Kampfbrust body. Got to 37 and then some with major fast XP. Shared in the pulling duties and despite some slot swaps, the party rarely stopped. Lifesbreeze passed along greets from Firekiss.

Wednesday: Duoed again, to 10. Then took on Mission 1. I coulda sworn the Ruins were much rougher at 10 when I did it the first time. In any case, we got the key item (busted orb) but ran out of time to complete the mission. I took over his controls for like 3 fights to hit 20 on Bard.

Then, got to interact with Fhox again! Told him to get those darn Yag Necklaces out of his d-box. Also told him of the big plans: Jesup exists so that I can get married! I'm planning a smallish thing but all of my friends are invited. Don't worry - when the time comes I'll post a proper notice and directly invite people.

Also, helped Oshi with a R3 after he, Fhox and Puma finished 8-2.

Thursday: Off today because it's Ape's birthday! We had lunch and dinner together and she got some nice outfits, jewelry, statuary and gift cards.

-----------

I've been reading up on the WHM tweaks. I need to start farming Cura, Sacrifice, Auspice and Esuna. Also I need to grab Reraise III. Also also, Afflatus Solace is completely awesome! Stoneskin and curing combined mean less damage taken and less MP used.

No comments: